If you think this website is of value then you might like to BOOKMARK us below or perhaps send the link to a friend too?
Section on Our Lady contains the following links:
Role for Us
before the Cross:
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen.”
The Prayer in other languages, please pass this page on to others: http://www.laudate.org/en/prayer/prayer.htm
The Painting of the Lady of all Nations
The image of the Lady of All Nations was painted in 1951 by the German painter Heinrich Repke and placed in a chapel on an estate in Germany, remaining there until the end of 1953. The painting was then transferred to the Netherlands and provisionally placed in the rectory of the Dominican Church of St. Thomas, on Rijn Street in Amsterdam. At the end of 1954, the pastor of this church received permission from the diocesan bishop of Haarlem-Amsterdam, Bishop Huibers, to place the painting in the church’s Lady Chapel. The solemn installation took place on December 19, 1954.
On May 31, 1955, the visionary Ida Peerdeman received her 51st message from the Lady of All Nations in the Lady Chapel of the crowded St. Thomas Church. Negative reactions arrived at the Diocesan Office. Some people feared that the church might develop into a place of pilgrimage—something they wanted to avoid at all cost.
On June 10, 1955, the bishop withdrew his permission, and the parish priest had to remove the painting. The bishop stated as his reason: public devotion could not be permitted pending inquiry into the authenticity of the apparitions. Everything connected with the devotion was removed from the church. The painting was relegated to the rectory—first placed in the library and then in the cellar. It remained there until 1966.
The painting next found welcome
in the little Ville d’Avray Church near Paris (1966-1967). It then returned
to the Netherlands—first to The Hague, in the monastery of the Holy Sacrament
Fathers (1967-1969), then to their monastery in Oegstgeest (1969-1970),
and finally to a house on Diepenbrock Street in Amsterdam. The cellar of
this house was transformed into a provisional chapel, and the painting
was brought there on June 16, 1970. On August 15, 1976, the present-day
chapel was consecrated. The image, having wandered for twenty-five years,
now arrived at its second-to-last destination. Its future and final destination
was foretold by the Lady herself in her fifty-second message: “a separate
chapel” in the “house of the Lord Jesus Christ”, that is, the future Lady
of all Nations Church—to be built in Amsterdam at Europa Square.
First read an introduction, explanations and importance of the messages then read them as given to Ide Peerdman from the individual pages below. Included also are notes in the 6 Appendices, the Church's Position, The Prayer and addresses to Contact
22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40
41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56
are some of the other areas of Moytura's web site.Choose
Mullins, Cregmore, Claregalway, County Galway, Ireland. Phone:
+353 91 798407